The Exchange Club of New Canaan represent a wide range of professions, from attorneys to consultants, educators to recruiters, bankers to Internet developers.
Our all-volunteer Board of Directors is inducted at our annual inaugural dinner each June. While the role of President is a one year term, our President also holds duties as the President-elect, and as the Immediate-past president.
Whether entrepreneurs, lawyers, clergy, multinational corporation executives, or other professionals, members of the Exchange Club of New Canaan are drawn together by shared basic attitudes: our love for our families and our country; our respect for human dignity and one another; and our compassion for our fellow man.
- John Fulkerson – President
- George Benington – Immediate past president
- Jim Bakal – President-elect
- Bill Acker — 2021 – 2023 term
- Rich Carratu — 2020 – 2022 term
- Jim Hennessy — 2020 – 2022 term
- External Communications
- John Hompe — 2020 – 2022 term
- Jim Murray — 2021 – 2023 term
- John Stanick — 2021 – 2023 term