The Exchange Club of New Canaan
Grants and Donation Application process is closed for 2023
The 2023 grant application process has closed.
Check back in the early part of of 2024 for information on when we will reopen the process.
1. A cover letter describing:
- the organization
- its mission statement
- recent accomplishments to include results of last year’s Exchange Club grant (if any)
- current sources of other external funding
- which Exchange Club pillar (Child Abuse Prevention, Community Service, Youth Projects, Americanism) the organization is most closely associated with
2. A one-page description of the project for which funding is sought including:
- the specific dollar amount requested
- an indication of whether the requested funds will cover the entire project or a portion of it.
3. A set of current financial statements to include:
- a Profit & Loss statement showing income and expenses for the latest fiscal year
- a Balance Sheet showing the latest fiscal year-end assets and liabilities compared to the prior year.
4. Evidence of the organization’s 501 (c) (3) status if applicable
5. Any background materials as desired for additional elaboration.
The grant application will be available in early 2024.