Grants and Donations Application Process
Any organization interested in applying for 2021 grants should submit an application by April 30, 2021. The Grants & Donations Committee reviews all requests and will announce the recipients in May 2021.
Interested applicants should provide the following information:
- the organization
- its mission statement
- recent accomplishments to include results of last year’s Exchange Club grant (if any)
- current sources of other external funding
- which Exchange Club pillar (Child Abuse Prevention, Community Service, Youth Projects, Americanism) the organization is most closely associated with
- the specific dollar amount requested
- an indication of whether the requested funds will cover the entire project or a portion of it.
- a Profit & Loss statement showing income and expenses for the latest fiscal year
- a Balance Sheet showing the latest fiscal year-end assets and liabilities compared to the prior year.
Applications can be send via US Mail or email:
Chairperson, Grants & Donations Committee
The Exchange Club of New Canaan Foundation
P. O. Box 1163
New Canaan, CT 06840
Email address: email@example.com
You can send questions about the process to firstname.lastname@example.org