Grants and Donations Application Process
Any organization interested in applying for 2022 grants should submit an application by March 31, 2022. The Grants & Donations Committee reviews all requests and will announce the recipients in April 2022.
Interested applicants should provide the following information:
1. A cover letter describing:
- the organization
- its mission statement
- recent accomplishments to include results of last year’s Exchange Club grant (if any)
- current sources of other external funding
- which Exchange Club pillar (Child Abuse Prevention, Community Service, Youth Projects, Americanism) the organization is most closely associated with
2. A one-page description of the project for which funding is sought including:
- the specific dollar amount requested
- an indication of whether the requested funds will cover the entire project or a portion of it.
3. A set of current financial statements to include:
- a Profit & Loss statement showing income and expenses for the latest fiscal year
- a Balance Sheet showing the latest fiscal year-end assets and liabilities compared to the prior year.
4. Evidence of the organization’s 501 (c) (3) status if applicable
5. Any background materials as desired for additional elaboration.
Applications can be send via US Mail or email:
Chairperson, Grants & Donations Committee
The Exchange Club of New Canaan Foundation
P. O. Box 1163
New Canaan, CT 06840